ok I only lived there 7 months. Is there actually NO documentation of my existance??? I'm going to have to hunt down my photo album and learn how to scan the pictures. Cause I do have proof that I was there.
My son, Danny will coming home from his mission in 7 months.... He loves being in northern Nevada and hopes that he will be able to spend the summer months up there before going back south again.
My daughter, Katie, will be giving birth anyday now. And I'll be driving to Utah to be with her for two weeks. Doesn't a mini reunion sound like a plan????
3 comments:
Hey Ruth -- thanks for joining us!! You know we already had a "mini" reunion last month :) Yes, and where were you? Call me and I will see if I can drive up to UT again and you, Tracy, maybe Patti, and I can go out to lunch or dinner. Kaymee's baby is due the first week in June, so we will see how the timing works out.
Barry and I will be in Seattle on May 27 on our way to our Alaska cruise. We're spending Wednesday night with my niece and then will join the rest of our group who are flying in on May 28. I suppose you will be in Utah then, huh? You and Jacki and I should meet and have a mini reunion, even if it's just to take a picture to post on this blog.
Dang it Dene... I will be in Utah with Katie. I'm still waiting for Jackie to return my phone call... LOL
Post a Comment