Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graduation from VCU!

I was able to go to my oldest daughters' college graduation this past week in Richmond, Virginia and had a great time! She graduated with honors from Virginia Commonwealth University on May 16th. It was a proud moment for all of us that were there to see those students that worked so hard to achieve their goal. For some it took just a few short years, for others a little longer, like my daughter, it was done while being a wife & mother, worked full time and at the same time was in the National Honor Society. She was also awarded the "Faculty Award" at the ceremony. Great job Janell! And thanks to her sweet husband Jeremy and son Parker for all they did to make it happen....

3 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

What a great looking family!!!

Kim said...

WOW Tracy, two "Parent Paydays" in one month. You have a lot to be grateful for! And congratulations to you, Janell! Because I graduated before I got married, I am inspired by women like you who achieve their educational goals while being everything to everyone else as well. Amazing!

Tracy ... Ruth and I will see you Tuesday night for dinner! Anything you have a hankering for? (Yes, that is a real word -- I looked it up. I think I will put it on my favorite word list :)

Dene said...

Tracy, your daughters are beautiful just like their mother. Like Kim, I am in awe of Janell and all her accomplishments. Such a happy and good looking family.