I just wanted to say how much fun it was to see Kim and Tracey again after all these years. We talked and talked and got pretty much up to date. And then talked even more. Thanks gals! That was fun!
It was great fun talking for 4 hours! Patti wasn't able to come as she was working, but I did stop by her house and chatted with her for about 20 minutes.
Can I thank you, Dale, for coming to the Glasgow reunion last summer? If you hadn't, I would never have thought of the idea of reconnecting with all these fun people. I hope you all are enjoing it as much as I am. Next summer -- August 2010 -- o.k.? Be there or Be Square or BEWARE!! Take your pick!
It was a GREAT evening with you girls! Walking down "teenage" memory lane was fun and I highly recommend it - good for the soul :) Hopefully, it won't be that many years again before seeing you, and thank you again for all the delicious food! Thanks again for a fun evening ~
I'm so sad. While you were all enjoying each other's company I was sitting in Seattle wishing I could see Ruth and Jacki. Of course, then I went to Alaska on a cruise, so I guess that makes up for it. Let me know when and where in 2010 - can hardly wait.
3 comments:
It was great fun talking for 4 hours! Patti wasn't able to come as she was working, but I did stop by her house and chatted with her for about 20 minutes.
Can I thank you, Dale, for coming to the Glasgow reunion last summer? If you hadn't, I would never have thought of the idea of reconnecting with all these fun people. I hope you all are enjoing it as much as I am. Next summer -- August 2010 -- o.k.? Be there or Be Square or BEWARE!! Take your pick!
It was a GREAT evening with you girls! Walking down "teenage" memory lane was fun and I highly recommend it - good for the soul :)
Hopefully, it won't be that many years again before seeing you, and thank you again for all the delicious food! Thanks again for a fun evening ~
I'm so sad. While you were all enjoying each other's company I was sitting in Seattle wishing I could see Ruth and Jacki. Of course, then I went to Alaska on a cruise, so I guess that makes up for it. Let me know when and where in 2010 - can hardly wait.
Post a Comment