Monday, May 11, 2009

I, Me, My

. . . or you can just listen HERE to Toby Keith's "I wanna talk about Me."

I wish
I liked to set goals

I hate
watching the news

I hear
birds at 4:45 a.m.
I search
for a killer spaghetti sauce recipe

I wonder
why am the only one who hears bumps in the night for no apparent reason

I regret
not starting my journals when I was 16

I love
when the guy always runs after the girl at the end of the movie

I always
watch TV before bed

I usually
enjoy giving talks

I am not
a public performer

I dance
to CMT videos while ironing

I rarely
dust

I cry
occasionally, but prefer to laugh 'til I cry

I am confused
by Mall maps

I should
like to cook like all Molly Mormons

I dream
while awake

I am amused by . . . any guesses? OR if that is too hard -- how about you?

No comments: