Kids say the darndest things and pets doodoo the darndest things.We all know our kids and pets are a great source of amusement at the best of times and embarrassment at the worst of times. I want to hear a funny, silly, or downright cute story about your pets or children. Have they ever done anything to totally embarrass you in public . . . Something you thought was outrageous at the time, only to laugh about it later . . . Have they outwitted you in some devious way that only a kid can? Come on, out with it!! (you can submit a separate post if you like)
She was in the bathroom, putting on her makeup, under the watchful eyes of her young granddaughter. After she applied her lipstick and started to leave, the little one said, "Gramma, you forgot to kiss the toilet paper good-bye!"
A little girl was diligently pounding away on her grandfather's word processor. She told him she was writing a story. "What's it about?" he asked. "I don't know," she replied. "I can't read."
When my grandson asked me how old I was, I teasingly replied, "I'm not sure." "Look in your underwear, Grandpa," he advised. "Mine says I'm four to six."
No comments:
Post a Comment