


On May 21st my daughter, Katie, had a baby boy! His name is William Kyle Johnson. It wasn't an easy birth but Liam is perfect. And I've got the pictures to prove it! I'm a very blessed grandma. Katie was so brave and I'm very proud of her. She is planning on coming home from the hospital on Monday.
4 comments:
Congratulations Grandma! Excitin stuff. Now you get to love and worry about one more person in your life. As for this need to record life events to prove their existance with pictures? A good thing for the woman with the blog name, Photography by Ruth! Keep on snapping those pictures. Best Wishes, Tana
First-time grandma! It only gets better...more fun than parenting. He's a real cutie, too. I agree with Tana--how great to have someone in the family who knows how to "shoot". Congratulations!
Congratulations Ruth! So happy for you to share this special time with your daughter :)
Ruth, I'm so happy that you get to share this time with Katie, but. . .I can't believe that you girls are getting together and I'll miss it.
By the way, please post the Facebook picture of you and Liam on this blog. You are a Beautiful grandmother and everyone should see it.
Post a Comment