
After I left Glasgow, I went to BYU for four years. During my sophomore year I went to Germany South on a mission. I went back to BYU where I majored in chemistry and graduated in 1977. I went to the University of Washington medical school from 1977 to 1981. I did an internship in Casper Wyoming followed by a three-year residency in internal medicine in Spokane Washington from 1981 to 1984.
I met and married Pam Cloward in 1983. Our first daughter Julie was born in 1986 and our second daughter Trisha was born in 1989. I have been practicing medicine here in Pasco, Washington since 1985. Various callings I've had in the church include mostly being a clerk or a member of the bishopric.



1 comment:
This is all I got from Jeff--the redhead, remember? No, not redneck. He said he was swamped right now, but does like to be kept posted with the blog. Does anyone have any other flashback picture? Tana, Dene, George--any memories of Jeff?
Post a Comment