Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother of the Year


Thought you might be interested in one of our own . . . check it out HERE.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Who knew? Certainly not me! Of course you can only believe half of what you hear and I don't even believe the other half.

Wow, thanks Tracy for the vote -- you made my day! I guess all my cute homemade Halloween costumes, time spent watching sports, dance, and music, being a teacher's helper, and providing a taxi service paid off. :) And let us not forget all those incredible, well planned and executed breakfast, lunch and dinners!

As a well known dejunker, I especially liked the "clean-up of toxic waste buildup". (also applicable to another area) I'm also glad I beat out Angelina--still miffed that Brad left Jennifer.

As a seasoned mother--and sometimes a half-baked one--I hope other mothers have come to know that our self esteem can only be based on our input, not the outcome, of our children. I wouldn't trade all the busy days and sleepless nights for any other seemingly worthwhile endeavor.

Cute idea, Tracy.

Kaymee said...

She gets my vote every year!!!!