Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Graduation Duo . . .

From Utah State University
Tis the season for graduations! I am so proud of my son Jacob and his wife Rebecca. They recently graduated with their Bachelors in Finance. They have utilized their skills in finance, and put themselves through school without any financial help from family.

I was fun for them to do every step together even sitting next to each other in the ceremonies. Jacob will be going on for his Masters. Rebecca was wondering what to do with her study time now that school is out. She is now studying "Pregnancy 101". Apparently there were three of them in this picture, as she got pregnant during finals. (Baby Mann due in January)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

That is so awesome!! Good for them (and you grandma)!! That is pretty cool stuff :)

Kim said...

Jacob and Rebecca are an outstanding couple. I have loved reading their blog and seeing how much they have enjoyed going to school together and also all the fun things they do on a shoestring budget. (that's another B word I don't like -- I think I will put it on my Yuck list.)Congratulations to your both!!