Thursday, July 16, 2009

Me Kreativ? . . .

. . . Who knew?

But, WOW and thank you Heather of Gofita's Pages! (I still don't remember what that means.) This blog was created to reconnect with some of my friends from a short hiccup in time back in the '70s. I know, ancient history!
I graciously accept this award and have been asked to share seven of my favorite things, in no particular order:
  1. Bread!!! In all its many forms . . . it's as good as dessert for me

  2. Reading -- and the smell of old books. Until I started my book club blog, I had no idea how many of you shared the same love!

  3. Hugs and kisses from my grandchildren and when they say "you're the best grandma EVER!"

  4. Movies . . . but always read the book first

  5. The mountains, the beach, my couch . . . all good places to read

  6. My friends . . . can never have too many of these

  7. Last, but not least, my hubby of 30 years, Cate

I'm very happy to share with you some of the blogs I stalk -- or follow -- who are Kreativ in their posts and layouts:

JanaLee @ It's the Simple Things -- she is SO real and cracks me up!

Jen @ Jens Yummy Fun -- all her recipes look scrumptious and she takes her own pictures

Julie @ Booking Mama -- love her book reviews

Jenn @ Jenn's Bookshelf -- love her layout

Thanks again to Heather for thinking of me . . . visit her blog for book and movie reviews.

3 comments:

Julie P. said...

Wow! I'm so flattered. Thanks so much!

Sheila DeChantal said...

Congratulations on your award! I like the looks of your blog and I'm going to nose around here a bit! :)

Oh and #2 on your favorite things.... YES! Me too :)

Janalee said...

thank you Kim. I accept with honors! And I'll use your book blog for future bookal ideas.