Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help! I'm down and . . .

My, oh My . . . the dress code at the gym sure has changed! Can't imagine dressin' up and sweatin' up in nylons, scarves and sunglasses. And is that gal wearing a hat?! However, I also can't say that I look any better doing squats (if I even do them--ugh). It may just be me, but I no longer do specific stomach crunches. Every time I start something, that pooch sticks out more. I even breathe when I am supposed to and everything. Oh well. I wouldn't trade my four kids for anything. I do miss those days of a flat stomach . . . sigh.

2 comments:

Heather G. said...

I think I had a flat stomach...hmmm...when I was??? seven? And from what I've seen your stomach looks pretty flat! where do you find these pics...this is classic!

Kim said...

LOL or is it lol for the kuddos? I wasn't fishing -- just reminiscing. I received a whole stack of pictures about aging and friendships in an email. If you want them you can email me: kimbaldwin74@yahoo.com