
OK.... I went to my old pictures and found a few jewels...
Here is one from the Pines at Fort Peck Lake with Tracy, Tana, Greg Ames, the two Aurich boys, myself, Tom and Patti Latimer, and Kim. I am not sure who the car belonged to??? What a great time we had at the "lake".
We must have been practicing for a performance here... don't remember what we sang...
OK... this picture is just to let you all know that the "Cornbinder" still lives!! This picture is from about 12 years ago when i went home to Glasgow for one of the "All Class Reunions" and got the cornbinder running and then drove it in the parade. I still have the Cornbinder in storage in Glasgow... with the intent to fix it up, and drive it around town!
George


2 comments:
Hey George
Wow!! what a flash back I just had. I could hardly remember Tom that I have seen in other photos. But when I saw the green Ford it all came back. That was Tom,s car (must have had some dints in the hood after that shot). I can't remember anything else about him, but that car and his face must have been way back in by brain somewhere. And the cornbinder YA! Thanks for the flash back's.
Dale. One of the Aurich boys. LOL
This was a great fourth of July! I have a couple of pics I will post sometime after I dust off my memories and get them straight -- moonlight skinnydipping?
Post a Comment