It's Monday -- one of my free days to do whatever I want. So, I am clueing you in to a couple of things you will start seeing on this blog. In keeping with my tweeked philosophy of life "Live in the moment . . . Laugh 'til you cry . . . and Love with an open heart", there will be posts intended to lighten your life -- labeled a laughing matter. What else am I going to do with all these emails I get from friends? (I still haven't found out how to label a post from YouTube w/o the picture disappearing -- any help?)Do you have an inquiring mind? Then tune in to Mondays for a weekly edition of Monday musings and answer a challenge. I will even give you a heads up the week before. Next week: Share 3-5 high moments in your life . . . funny moments -- I can't believe I did that moments -- I told you so moments -- or the times we asked the ground to open up and swallow us moments. No novels -- just highlights. Of course pictures are always more fun, too!
Now I know that bloggers are usually females because it answers two of their needs -- connecting and communicating, but if you have a minute, join us otherwise you will be subjected to my boring housewife life :)
1 comment:
Kim - how clever you are. You are not only going to make us think, but also participate. I love it.
Post a Comment