Ruth, this picture is for you (see comments:)
Well it is embarrassing/funny now to me but then I was horrified. :) There were a group of us at our house on the base. I know quite a few people were there...but for sure George Ralph and Jacki Doty were there BECAUSE. George kissed me outside in the backyard and put his tounge in my mouth. (This was my first ever kiss, George) :) And I went into the bathroom with Jackie, totally blown away and told her what happened. She said. You better learn to like it Ruth because all boys kiss that way............... ROFL

6 comments:
Georgie Porgie, puddin' and pie --kissed the girls and made them cry :) AND Jacki, you were so cosmopolitan!! Thanks for the LOL, Ruth.
I just remembered -- Ruth, you must have gotten over your squeams because I am pretty sure you were the roommate that said she liked to make out to "Stairway to Heaven" because it was so long -- 8 minutes. :)
Ruth, Oh Man, Now I am embarassed! You deserved a much better first kiss, sorry.. Please forgive my brashness and immaturity. I was truely clueless. I do remember that you were a beautiful young woman, so the kiss was sincer. George
Oh I got over that really fast. thank you Bryan Furhman.... LOL George I, like so many others, had a huge crush on you!!! After my little private emails with Kimmy and Dene, it sounds like we ALL got around.... LOL (don't let our kids read this....)
Can I just say how happy everyone looks in the photo???? Man, you guys must have had a rip roaring good time!
Ain't that the truth :) Greg and Sonya dated a long time, so I'm sure they had a great time. After my main flame moved away, I went to the Proms with my guy friends--nice but no heart throbs. And no, I didn't have the same experience with Bryan that you did :)
Post a Comment