What do you like about the car/truck you drive? Do you have a personalized license plate? If you don't, what would it say if you had one?I still don't have my car back from the shop, and I am really missing it. The Altima rental just doesn't compare. My car rides soooo smooth and handles well. I looove the steering wheel -- the top half is a very smooth wood grain look. The rain-sensing wipers are a wonderful "whistle", and the keypad entry is a real friend. I now have two MUST HAVES for my next car: back-up sensors (self explanatory:) and memory seats. A GPS system would be very helpful.
My current dream car:
My husband subscribes to the "Cadillac Theory" . . . buy a car that is less than the one you can afford. We've never considered a BMW, Mercedes, or Lexus, but have to admit the Lexus dealership really makes you feel like a VIP. We had an Infiniti J-30 which I loved! A deal-breaker for the Hubman is -- it MUST fit in our garage. He had to search awhile to find a truck.
Speaking of garages . . . do you have one of these?
It's supposed to help me park far enough in, but still allow room to walk in front of the car. Does it work? Not really. I pull in until the ball hits the windshield, and then pull forward some more. I don't know -- I just do -- just to make sure. Does Clayton have a tennis ball on his side? No.
Next week's Monday Musing: How did you meet your now spouse? Was it love at first sight -- playing hard to get -- or friends first?

2 comments:
Just to catch up with Kim and the Monday Musings - I drive a Hyundai Sonata. I loved my previous vehicle, a Yukon XL, but always felt guilty driving down the high in a tank by myself. When gas prices went sky high it felt much better filling up the Sonata than it would the Yukon. Barry's dream vehicle (besides a new diesel truck) is a motorhome. We are years away from getting one, but he started looking when we were in Montana last summer for my niece's wedding. So, would you let us park in your yard if we came to visit you?
We have RV parking on the side of our house, so "motor" on over to Vegas anytime you want to!
Post a Comment