. . . that today is Marshmallow Peeps Day? In 1982, the Just Born company registered the trademark for their marshmallow treats, now known as Marshmallow Peeps. Trivia fans: Over 70 million Peeps lined up beak to tail are needed to reach from New York City to Los Angeles! (But who could do that without eating them!)
Do you like Peeps? I've had my share. You know they are on my favorites list. I like them when they have hardened up a little bit, but either way, it's all good. When you think about it, it's like mainlining sugar straight to the bloodstream. Is that like a Calgon moment? (only old folks like us know what that means)
3 comments:
I don't think I've ever had a peep before but I've seen them online! They're kind of cute in a silly way.
No Peeps in Australia? I really must send you some. If you like sugar that is.
I've never seen any, I wouldn't have minded trying some but I can't eat refined sugar now so no good!
Post a Comment