Labor Day!
One of the benefits of having an epidural during labor is that you can actually relax and enjoy it all! I'm so grateful for Kaymee that her pregnancies and deliveries have been pleasant experiences. I had two births with the "natural" method using Lamaze breathing. For me, it was no big deal. With my third delivery, however, I had an epidural because of possible complications. Who is promoting this natural childbirth? It is highly over-rated and totally unnecessary, especially if your tolerance to pain is questionable. So, with my last baby? -- give me the drugs!Four hours later . . .
Matthew James Cottrell . . . 7 lbs.
Proud Daddy. Brian grew up in a family of 8 sisters. Imagine that!! We are so glad there is another little Cottrell boy in our family.
5 comments:
Congratulations to you Kim, Kaymee, and the whole family! Matthew James is a cutie! I took your suggestion to look at Kaymee's blog. What a beautiful, happy family. I am sure you are so proud and grateful! He came close to Cody's birthday didn't he? Tana
I am so happy for all of you. I LOVE looking at Kaymee's blog and can't wait for new pictures of Matthew (and Jenna and Cody, too)!!
He is beautiful!!!! And sooo peaceful! Kaymee looks sooo great! What lucky kids to go to her family. Blog's are great! (maybe one day I'll be up to it.)
Thanks for sharing!
Kaymee? My little beehive Kaymee? WOW! Congratulations he is beautiful.
Congratulations Kim!! You have the most beautiful grandchildren. Wow! You really surprised me with your 'natural child birth as no big deal'. I have even a higher level of respect for you. This is coming from a person who has had 3 c-sections and never felt one contraction.
Post a Comment