For several years a while back, I learned to appreciate and really enjoy singing along to this HERE song. Tune in and turn it up LOUD.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kim this debate was wonderful! It made me laugh out loud! I have two comments on all dogs go to Heaven" 1) I side with the presbytrians, ok so I can't spell, anyway. I don't know any other creature on the face of the earth that can put up with humans with such love and devotion. 2) We had a patient that almost died, and he said that he saw his dog right beside him. His dog had died previously. So don't tell me that dogs don't have a soul, Catholics. There are truly angel dogs!
Oh I forgot to add that rocks respond spirtually too! It says so in the Bible. If the deciples had not done the hosanna shout at the time of Jesus's triumphal entry into Jeruselem, even the very rocks would have cried out in praise of him! TaDa! Thanks for the song. I love It!
I actually had one of my institute teachers disagree with me on our animals being heaven with us. I told him he was mistaken and that I was looking forward to many of my cats waiting for me in heaven! So funny! Thanks for this entry!
3 comments:
Kim this debate was wonderful! It made me laugh out loud! I have two comments on all dogs go to Heaven" 1) I side with the presbytrians, ok so I can't spell, anyway. I don't know any other creature on the face of the earth that can put up with humans with such love and devotion. 2) We had a patient that almost died, and he said that he saw his dog right beside him. His dog had died previously. So don't tell me that dogs don't have a soul, Catholics. There are truly angel dogs!
Oh I forgot to add that rocks respond spirtually too! It says so in the Bible. If the deciples had not done the hosanna shout at the time of Jesus's triumphal entry into Jeruselem, even the very rocks would have cried out in praise of him! TaDa! Thanks for the song. I love It!
I actually had one of my institute teachers disagree with me on our animals being heaven with us. I told him he was mistaken and that I was looking forward to many of my cats waiting for me in heaven! So funny! Thanks for this entry!
Post a Comment