Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kiddie Corner

I thought I would share these pictures I put on my Facebook page. I only started Facebook to be nice to Dene since she invited me to be her "friend" :) And then Greg's wife Sue, did, and then so-and-so did . . . but I will not become addicted to this, too. We all can use a few more friends, can't we?


This is Alex, my newest grandson just last week, before his second haircut. His whole face lights up when he smiles. Love it!

In January, Devin and Morgan went up to Tahoe to ski for a week. Morgan's mother was so nice to go with them and babysit Alex. Antigone loved all of it, ski lift, too. See HERE for the rest of the ski run.


Jenna went on a Daddy Daughter Date to Disney's High School Musical on Ice. They had front row seats and she danced and sang the whole time. She kept asking if she could go ice skating with the performers. They had dinner at Chili's and Brian said that Jenna just ate all his shrimp and ribs and didn't even touch her own meal. Brian asked, "why do girls always want what they don't have??"


Jenna and Cody sitting still . . . barely

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, this is the first picture that I have seen Alex full face and awake. He is absolutely beautiful! The other kis are darling too, but this one really touches my heart! Thanks for sharing,

Dene said...

Thank you, Kim, for being my friend on Facebook (and for being nice to me). I love looking at pictures of your grandkids. They are all so adorable.

Kim said...

Anytime anyone wants to share their kiddie candids -- feel free! That is what this blog is all about, sharing. Love you all!