Friday, March 13, 2009

Are you a Genius or just Strange?

Only great minds can read this

This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs?

Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt20tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
You notice i didn't hvae to use sellpccehk on tihs one :)

4 comments:

Dene said...

After 30 years reading my court reporting notes, it took me a minute to see what the problem was. It looked perfectly fine to me. Does that make me strange? You don't need to answer that!

Anonymous said...

I too could read this just fine. But then spelling has never been my "fortay." This was interesting!

Kim said...

I actually read through this quite easily, too, but I doubt anyone will admit that they can't.

Kaymee is rethinking the pre-school teacher Jenna was on a waiting list for when she saw this in a letter to the children -- "I am excited to teach you your letters, shapes, colors and how to wright your name." Seriously?!

Dale said...

I dno't gte it. Wahts wnorg wthi It? I thnik smoeoen copeed my trim pepar.

Dlae