Of grandchildren . . . even after they have gone home.
These are some of my dolls -- the redhead is a "Patti-burp" doll. Sounds more like a belch, tho.
Every time Antigone comes over, she goes straight for the "lammy" and wraps him up in Kaymee's old Strawberry Shortcake blanket Grandma Bailey made her. This time I found him behind the couch.
They usually pick up after themselves, but there is always something left over.
And of course, there are always fingerprints left on the bookshelves (because grandma doesn't like to dust), but no matter . . . we love the reminders.
If I had known how wonderful it would be to have grandchildren, I would have had them first. -- Lois Wyse
A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. -- Unknown
There's no place like home, except Grandma's. -- Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment