Thursday, April 23, 2009

Night Owls and Alley Cats

On Friday night after getting into town, Dale came over to Tana's house and we talked and played the game Imaginiff -- which we will leave to your imagination. Let's just say that Kim is a beach volleyball player driving a hot rod . . . Clay is a chess and saxophone player . . . Dale is a parrot with a sledge hammer . . . Tana gets nauseated thinking about a "green" world . . . and Dell won a trip to Austria looking for a pair of stilettos while reading Popular Mechanics.
On Saturday evening we gathered at Tracy's beautiful home for good food and a great evening of catching up with friends. Later, the younger generation (50+) and the young adults went bowling.
I think I can, I think I can . . . I thought I could, I thought I could

Yeah . . . I'm winning the Most Improved Award


You go Keith! Knock 'em all down

Okay, who's idea was this anyway? Because yours truly had the lowest score of the adults! My mother, the former bowling league player, even chided me for my score of 80. However, it was not a reflection on my level of enjoyment. I had a great time!!! Of the adults, Clay led with a 139 . . . Keith 124 . . . Dell 122 . . . Dale 121. If we averaged the couple scores, Tana and Dell would have come out on top. Of course you are all winners in my book. Thanks for the memory!

No comments: