I am a hunting widow for the next 4-5 days. Cate is just chummin a long this year with his brother and nephew up to Utah for a deer hunt. He didn't draw a tag this year, and because he went on 3 last fall (yes, that is right!), he chose not to purchase another guided hunt this year. (or maybe his wife heartily advised against it) I asked him once what a perfect day for him would be . . . he described a full day on a hunt. Hmmm . . . I wasn't even mentioned once.
No worries. I love my time as well. Yet, I can't think of doing anything different than I already do here in the Enchanted Kingdom. Maybe I should get the gals together like they do for a Wyoming Enrichment night and talk shop. (be sure to note the little tablecloth :)
No worries. I love my time as well. Yet, I can't think of doing anything different than I already do here in the Enchanted Kingdom. Maybe I should get the gals together like they do for a Wyoming Enrichment night and talk shop. (be sure to note the little tablecloth :)
TEN REASONS MEN PREFER GUNS OVER WOMEN#10. You can trade an old .44 for a new 22.
#9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.
#8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.
#7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.
#6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.
#5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.
#4. Guns function normally every day of the month.
#3. A gun doesn't ask, 'Do these new grips make me look fat?'
#2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.
AND THE #1 ONE REASON:
#1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN.
2 comments:
You may be a hunting widow...but every Friday night during Football and Basketball season I am a ref' widow...oh and then there is the winter...snowmobiling and the summer motorbike trips...it's all good tho...they work hard should have some fun...I do like go out with the ladies when he is gone...I have been know to re-do a whole room while he is gone...
I do feel for you having a sportsy husband. Cate does work hard and he can spend his time and money any way he wants to, since his kids have absorbed most of it.
I love having "my" time. No schedules and cooking ...
Even tho I have a real handy, helpful husband, I try to do alot of things first, istead of waiting until he gets home, like you said. I once moved our entire bedroom furniture around while he was at work. One thing I cannot do is move a piano. I start a lot of things in the back yard as well, then he has to finish them up.
Post a Comment