I wanted to go get my jump rope and try all of this. But then my feet wouldn't work, my knees would kill me and my arms would feel like they're about to fall off. You're only as old as you think you are. Much to my children's chagrin, I think I'm 20-something and would love for life to be a musical, like "Enchanted", but my body (and my voice) keep me grounded and let me know I'm closer to. . .well, not 20 anyway. So I just watched this over again, marvel at their youth and coordination. Truth be told, I couldn't do this at any age.
1 comment:
I wanted to go get my jump rope and try all of this. But then my feet wouldn't work, my knees would kill me and my arms would feel like they're about to fall off. You're only as old as you think you are. Much to my children's chagrin, I think I'm 20-something and would love for life to be a musical, like "Enchanted", but my body (and my voice) keep me grounded and let me know I'm closer to. . .well, not 20 anyway. So I just watched this over again, marvel at their youth and coordination. Truth be told, I couldn't do this at any age.
Post a Comment