Saturday, September 5, 2009

ABC Meme

I was tagged by Heather @ Gofita's Pages! So here goes:

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Share your ABC’s
3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs
4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag

Available or married? married!

Best Friend? Angelina

Cake or Pie? German Chocolate Cake

Drink of choice? I guess water -- because I drink 15+ cups a day. A&W Root beer is the only brand of choice for me

Essential item for every day use? computer -- Is there a CA class (Computerholics Anonymous)

Favorite color? RED

Google? All the time -- It's amazing. Where did that name come from? I think I will Google it and see.

Hometown? Glasgow, MT

Indulgences? Blogging, reading, orange slices--hot tamales--black jelly beans--twizzlers--etc

January or February? January--getting back to normal after the holiday hooplah

Kids and their names? 3 sons--Devin, Derek, Kendall, 1 daughter -- Kaymee, no pets

Life is incomplete without . . . family, friends, church, and reading

Marriage date? January 5 1979 -- 30 years ago!

Number of siblings? I'm the youngest (great spot) and have 2 sisters and 1 brother

Oranges or apples? I love those little Cutie tangerines. On occasion a good apple is great.

Phobias and fears? Heights -- I stay away from clowns, too.

Quote for the day? "What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"

Reason to smile? When I think of my great life!

Season? Autumn! Makes me feel energized and nostalgic.

Tag 3 people?
Jana @ It's the Little Things
Mrs. Priscilla -- now
Adventures of Cecelia Bedelia

And anyone else who would like to play!

Unknown fact about me? I collect bejeweled bee trinket boxes, among other bee things

Vegetable you hate? Can't think of one I won't eat. Very complacent when it comes to veggies.

Worst habit? I'm a poor listener -- I know, I admit it straight up

X-rays you’ve had? Dental and chest

Your fave food? Italian -- but truthfully I really only eat to live (my husband lives to eat)

Zodiac sign? Leo

4 comments:

Kaymee said...

Quote of the day---there's a lid for every pot!!!

Kim said...

LOL -- I said that once -- o.k. maybe 3 times? -- and Brian is never going to let me forget it. But it's TRUE!! And thank goodness, or there would be some pretty lonely people out there. Like me. There's not enough beautiful people go to around :)

Janis said...

Hi Kim, I just noticed a comment you left on my blog and of course I had to come visit and take a look around. First of all, we would love for you to participate in our Fun Mondays, its a lot of fun and I have made so many blogging friends this way. Here is how it works...every monday someone volunteers to host and gives us a topic to blog about, if you wish to play, just sign up in the comment section and the host then puts your url link up so others can come visit and comment. This Fun Monday Meme has been going on now for over two years. Next, I have been looking at your post and it looks like we have a lot in common. I will be sure to keep you in mind and come back and visit. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Cecelia said...

Great answers! And thanks for tagging me...I'm doing my answers right now. Love your 'eat to live' and 'live to eat' descriptions...those are definitely different philosophies! And congrats on 30 years. That's a true accomplishment.