Details: The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the Zombie Chicken -- excellence, grace, and persistence, in all situations even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.
I asked Heather of Gofita's Pages if she was reading the right blog? And then I asked her "Why did the Zombie Chicken cross the road?" I don't know . . . do you?
Because she is the newest member of my newest best friends, I'm happy to accept this dreaded award and am even happier to pass it along to some bloggers who make my day!
The Swamp Witch @ Anecdotes, Antidotes, and Anodes : I stumbled on to her blog when I was googling a picture. Even though I don't leave comments, I look forward to her wit and wonder of every day life!
Joanne @ A Slice of Life: She is the antithesis of a Zombie Chicken -- seemingly so calm, warm, and genuine, but check out one of her latest posts on the Arcane Society! I check in daily for A Slice of Nice! Love her blog eye candy, too.
Is life stranger than fiction? Just ask Nicole. She keeps it real and keeps me in stitches.
Two other blogs that I have recently started following for their great book reviews and content:
Mari @ Bookworm with a View
Cel.a @ Adventures of Cecelia Bedelia
Chicken Zombies -- Unite! And may the force be with you. Okay, I'm getting my genres mixed up . . .
6 comments:
BWAAAAAK...BWAAAAAK.BWAAAAK...
*Swampwitch flaps wings wildly as she flies onto the stage and accepts her Zombie Chicken Award*
"Fellow Chickens, it is with pride that I accept this coveted, fowl award. I want to thank all those who have nothing better to do with their time than to read the Moldy Musings at The Asylum. I promise to continue to write non-sense on a semi-regular basis, if you promise to continue to visit."
*Swampwitch, with grace, falls off the stage*
(She will try to follow the rules that come attached to this award.)
Just wondering...what did you Google and did you find what you were looking for at my place?
Thank you so much for mentioning my blog and for the award!
Swampy--I thought the picture was of a cute little mooning witch, but I went back to your blog and didn't see it. Dunno, now. Could be from lots of different googling and hopping -- you know how easy it is to get lost in cyberspace!
I love sharing the love!
Oh, Kim! Thank you so much for this Zombie Chicken award! My apologies for not responding to this sooner on your blog -- I have had internet connection problems for a long time and just got everything back in working order a day or so ago, so I have been off the blogs for over a week!
I have to giggle about this Zombie Chicken award -- it's perfect! You see, on the outside, I am a very conservative wife and mother, teacher and lover of literature and all things in the past.....but there is that dark, spooky side of me that just loves a good scare, and cobwebs and ghosts and skeletons and all things creepy are all good in a book, especially around Halloween! I adore a good mystery! You are so sweet to think of me! Thank you!
Post a Comment