Life really boils down to 2 questions . . .
1. Should I get a dog . . . ?

OR . . .
2. Should I have children?
Just to let you know I'm thinking of you today.No matter what situations life throws at you . . .
No matter how long and treacherous your journey may seem . . .
REMEMBER ~~ there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

5 comments:
Yeah. And just hope the light at the end of that tunnel isn't a train.
Have BOTH...children and dogs.
See Swampy--this is why I read your blog every day!! Thanks for the LOL's.
Thanks for making me smile!
I have an award for you here.
This is great! he he! I made the decision of both a kid and cats! Scary!
Growing up on a small farm, our animals were always outside. Living in LVegas that would be cruel, but I thought 4 kids were enough to take care so we never got a pet (except for the fish trial--he got fried when a lamp got to close to the tank)
However, we should have got our one son a dog when he was about 9. He must have been talking it up to his Gparents because for his Bday gift they gave him a whole bunch of dog stuff!
Post a Comment