. . . it is National Girlfriend's Day and Sister's Week? Sure . . . why not? Get on your best bonnet and let's do lunch!
Life is too short to wake up with regrets.So love the people who treat you right.
Love the ones you don't just because you can.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Kiss slowly.
Forgive quickly.
God never said life would be easy.
He just promised it would be worth it.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says, "Oh, cr@p -- She's up!"
What would we do without our sisters, confidants, and shopping, lunching, and traveling girls?
How lucky are you if your sister is one of your best friends?
I'm only as strong as the chocolate I eat,the hairspray I use
and the friends I have.
To the cool women who have touched my life!
And . . . to all of you who have made my wrinkles worthwhile! I LOVE YOU!
Call up your sister or best friend today . . . time well spent.
2 comments:
Excellent post! They are always so amusing and heartening and inspirational! Thank you!
Thanks for the LDS journal.com tip! I had no idea. I started up my account and got going!
Have I mentioned that your Scottie dogs are super cute and adorable!? I love animals!
Post a Comment