Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Reason for the Season

In this world of instant information, we literally have everything at our fingertips. So, perhaps you have already viewed this exhibit in person or via email. It was introduced at the Mesa AZ temple visitors center earlier this year and has been made available in several other locations. The photographer Mark Mabry created this presentation to cast new light on our perceptions of the Savior through real people with beautiful photography and music. (The actor portraying the Savior is the best one I have seen.)

In my RS lesson last Sunday I included this slideshow presentation, and share it with you as well to add to your holiday season -- to remember the reason for our celebrations of gift giving. Enjoy . . . Reflections of Christ. Any child born in any cradle is a child of God and is entitled to all of God's promises.

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." ~Author Unknown ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I enjoyed this slideshow. I have never seen it before, nor most of the pictures shown. Very well done!

Dene said...

How beautiful. I wanted to order a book for myself and everyone I know.