Kim, I was sitting here on the night shift, 0300, doing my weekly check of the e-mails, and saw all of your work on the blog. Goood job little sister! My this years' Christmas memory found me trying to come back from Manti in a complete snow "white out" at nine at night. I tried to follow my husband Dell who was in his Dad's truck, and lost sight of his tail lights. It was terrifying. I couldn't see anything but blinding snow. Luckily he turned around and led me back to Manti for the night.
It reminded me of a Christmas when Tom Latimer drove us home from Ricks. At one point we were in a daytime white out and the only way we knew were the road was, was by following the yellow light on the snow plow because that was all that we could see.
I guess the moral of the story is to stay near to, and keep our eyes on, the light, so we don't get lost. May the light of Christ shine in all of our lives this season and throughout the New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment