Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas Everyone!
I have finally found a few minutes to say "hi" to all of you. I am living in northern Utah and we have had lots of snow this past week including today with a blizzard so we had a very white Christmas! Anyway, just want all of you to know that I have GREAT memories of living in Glasgow and want to tell all of you for the great examples you were to me. I was one of the younger in the group and looked up to all of you! I have found some great photos that I will get posted soon. It's great to look at all of these pics and reminds me of some great times we all had together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great to hear from you, Tracy! Even though you only lived in Glasgow for 19 months, we packed a lot of fun into them. Your family and the Latimer family were a tremendous blessing in my life, and I will always have warm memories of you.
Post a Comment