(I added this picture to this post, so we could see it better -- Kim)This is going to fun! I saw my face on that picture and thought...who in the heck is that person? I don't have a clue as to where any of my pictures are but I will find them. I probably can't really write anything until after the holidays because I'm busy with volleyball and photography. But I will! I promis and thanks Kim for starting this!!
Ruth Ellenburg... now Densley
Ruth Ellenburg... now Densley
3 comments:
You better watch out, Ruth. I just may throw in some pictures from our Ricks days. I know you are busy, so whatever you add now and again will be great. I figure between all of us we should collectively come up with some good stuff, past and present. Hasta la vista!
The Christmas of 1972 I had just completed my first semester at Ricks. At home, they were putting new curtains on the stage at church. My mother confiscated the old green curains and made me my very own "Gone With The Wind" skirt with detachable vest. It was even the exact same color as Scarlett's. The guys (George) like to point out spots on my skirt and tell me that's where they had shot a spit-wad. This is the first time I wore it - but not the last - I loved it. Still have it (but can't wear it).
As you can tell in the picture, that dress pattern was very popular, also available with wings! We sewed a lot of our clothes back then and felt good about it :)
Post a Comment