Thursday, January 20, 2011

On what occasion . . .

. . . would you use these two items?

8 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

To measure n floss..I am confused!

The Daily Steam said...

Something to do with cattle mutilation?

Kim said...

Ha, ha, very funny David, but no cigar :)

Dene said...

I just happened to use both of them yesterday - the floss after my popcorn lunch and the ruler to draw a square box for some furniture planning.

P.S. I tried to cheat, but I couldn't figure it out.

Kim said...

I'll let y'all know on Monday.

Jan~~ "Sometimes I’m confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn’t obvious…" (Michael Stipe)

Dene~~ When would you use both items on the SAME occasion or did you happen to use the floss to measure the circumference of a round table?

Do you need an interior designer--'cause that's my passion, especially when using someone else's money tree since they don't grow too well here.

Dale said...

You could use the Floss to measure the roads on a map and then measure the floss with a ruler. Then compare the length to the maps legend to figure out how far it is to your destination. Or you could spend a couple hundred $ and get a GPS.
If you're desperate you could cut a cake with either one.
You could make strait lines.
You could start a fire. (Not enough space for that explanation)
You could whack your kid on the butt with the ruler if he doesn't floss.
OR to floss between your toes -- Get it? LOL

Okay. What did I win?

Kim said...

WOW, Dale! How long did it take for you to think of all those things? LOL It took me a minute to get the toe flossing. :) You should get a prize. If you were closer, I would bring you the answer. Thanks for playing!

Kim said...

The answer to this question is posted on Jan 25, 2011.