Monday, January 31, 2011

Fun Monday -- The Village People

Hosting Fun Monday is Ari @ Prawn of Fate: Your first novel is published to wide acclaim. What's the title of your novel and what is it about?

Thanks for asking! What do you do when you finally have all the answers and wake up to find no one is clamoring to sip from your vast reservoir of knowledge? Write a memoir, of course. All names have been changed to protect the guilty -- but you know who you are.

Book Covers


OR


Chapter 1: Five's a Tribe (it seemed like a good idea at the time)

Chapter 2: Did I miss the memo? (what no one tells you)

Chapter 3: I didn't plan to be a Witch (are your wings in the shop?)

Chapter 4: Lord, help me! (the natives are getting restless)

Chapter 5: Generation X, Y, or Zzzz? (bridging the gap)

Chapter 6: 20/20 Rose Colored Glasses (coulda, shoulda, woulda)

Chapter 7: Second chances (grandchildren)

5 comments:

Sayre said...

Love the first book cover! And even though I only have one child, I can SO relate to your chapters!

Sandy said...

This is brilliant - and I agree with Sayre, the first cover would be my choice, also.

Molly said...

I am very impressed with your book, your book covers, and especially with your chapter titles. I wish your book was available when I was raising my sons.

I am February's Fun Monday host. I hope that you will sign-up. (You can sign-up on today's post on my blog, http://http://returnofthewhiterobin.blogspot.com/ ) I am interested to read your creative thoughts about this topic.

ari_1965 said...

My wings are in the shop today! I need to make a pot of tea and level out.

Jan n Jer said...

Great list...I like #7...