Couldn't be.
Then Who?
My son Devin turned 30 and Morgan planned a Murder Mystery party/dinner with their hilarious friends. Clayton and I were lucky enough to be invited. Thank you!!
My character was Toni Oregano (Toni Basil). I only had one hit cheerleading themed single, "Hey Mickey". The world is awaiting another hit from me . . . but then I would have to stop wearing this awesome uniform! Can't have that. Maybe if I wasn't so busy with my Mogwai Rescue efforts, I could pop out another song. But really what's more important? Saving Gremlins from turning into hamburger patties or looking good? Hmmm . . . very tough question.
I borrowed this outfit from a girl in our ward because I already had a brown, flippy skirt (which was more modest). Did you know there are no zippers in these uniforms? I tugged and glued myself into the top and then couldn't get it off -- without assistance -- and more tugging and pulling. I felt I was wearing a cinched-in corset all night. But hey! . . . not too shabby fitting into a Freshman's cheerleading outfit. I leaned over to "Muffy Bangles" (Morgan's younger aunt) and said, "Since when does a cheerleader have hot flashes and wrinkles!"
No comments:
Post a Comment