


When we left in the previous post, three young men had served missions.Now it is 1974.
Kim, George, and Greg graduated from High School. Tom and Jeff returned from their missions.
We're back to having fun!

This get together at my house was very orchestrated. I didn't want to leave anyone out. George was dating Patti, Greg was dating Sonya -- and I wanted to make sure there was an even number of males and females. That was probably due to early signs of OCD on my part.

Not sure who Kim may have been dating, if anyone, because Dale had moved. Consequently, after much discussion, not sure if it was George and Greg or Kim's idea, but Allen Binette was selected and invited to fill one of the guy slots.


Now comes the mystery -- I don't know who the other "girl" was, because there isn't anyone else in the pictures. Was Tana home in 1974 or was my math off and we only had four girls???
Ya'll come back soon, we're not done yet.
1 comment:
Do kids nowadays have as much wholesome fun as we did?
I look pretty forlorn in the picture with me. With every reason 'cause no I wasn't dating anyone! :( (I do have a picture of this night where I am smiling) George or Dave invited Allen to a few things. I have a fourth of July picture where he is in a swimsuit -- a beastly, bulging man. He definitely was working out.
Another benefit of seeing these flashback pictures is remembering the clothes we wore, some better than others:) The maroon outfit I had on was a favorite -- I always had a good time in it.
Post a Comment