This is the cast of characters: Granny Smith Apples, 6-pack of regular Snickers candy bars, Cool Whip.
Put Snickers in the freezer and go clean some toilets, do some ironing, read a book, or whatever while the Snickers get hard.
Unwrap frozen Snickers and put in a zip-lock bag. (Note: I usually use 5 candy bars and eat the sixth one, but my skinny sister-in-law was helping me and she didn't know that little bit of information and used all 6 candy bars. Maybe that's why she's my skinny sister-in-law.)
Wrap the bag of candy bars in an old Barbie beach towel - or any other towel of your choice.
Then go outside and using a hammer, beat those Snickers into small pieces. Go ahead, hit them hard, this is your chance to get back at all those candy bars that seem to find their way to your hips. I've heard that running over the bag with your car will break them up too, but I've never tried this method.

Core the apples, but do not peal them. Cut them into bite size pieces. Mix the apples, Snickers and Cool Whip. Use however much Cool Whip you want.

Put it in a pretty bowl ($5 from Wal Mart works fine) and there you go. Call it a salad and it will make you feel healthy or call it a dessert and it will still make you feel healthy, after all what's more healthy than apples!!!
1 comment:
LOL!!!! Dene, you make my day. I will give this "a whirl". THANKS.
I'm still eating my pumpkin cookies. They freeze well and make alot--a 100? I just tell myself the vitamin A from the pumpkin overrides the calories.
Post a Comment