By Jason WrightSomething I really appreciate about Jason Wright's books is not only are they uplifting, but he shares a principle and a practice for our every day lives. After reading The Wednesday Letters, I started personalizing what I call an Anniversary Journal and giving it to special engaged couples with the invitation to write in it the week of their wedding and, thereafter, each taking a page to record their thoughts on their subsequent anniversaries.
Miracles are all around us. Sometimes they impact people significantly, but quite often we create them by the small and simple things that may only take a few seconds. This book, The Seventeen Second Miracle, struck a particular chord with me because I had just received my first order from Wishes in my Pocket. Having already experienced the miracle of feeling and expressing gratitude daily, I now am becoming more aware of 17 - second miracles in my own life and leaving these tokens of gratitude with very deserving people.

"Love is a verb, boy. Seventeen seconds to thank her for dinner. Seventeen seconds to buy a bouquet on the way out of the grocery story. You can save your marriage, a life, a friendship, just seventeen seconds at a time." pg 284
Thank you, Jason, for this lovely message.
No comments:
Post a Comment