Dene's post reminded me of these, so I pulled them out of my scrapbook. Did you keep a scrapbook of all your most precious mementos?
If you paid $15 for an Entertainment pass, you could see all the concerts at Ricks during the school year. What a steal! When I think of what we pay here in Vegas for a concert . . . After the Hudson Brothers concert, they came in to get something to eat at a little eating place there. I decided to be bold, went up to their table and asked for their autograph. You may not remember them -- 3 Italian brothers, comedians, had a summer TV show once. One of them, Bill, is the father of Goldie Hawn's daughter, Kate Hudson.
Some of my roommates from my Freshman year of 1974-75. L to R -- Lynette, me, Perry, Shirley, Tybee, Ruth.Ruth, how is this for photography? I don't know if it is softened or blurry. All such very different girls. I so wished I had started keeping a journal my first year of college! Lynette is married to a member of the first Quorum of Seventy, Shane Bowen. I would be very curious to know where Perry, the wild child, ended up. Shirley was a musical prodigy, and I'm still trying to find Tybee, the dancer.
1 comment:
Of course I remember the Hudson Brothers. I had 2 celebrity crushes, Jay Osmond and Brett Hudson. Watched their show all the time.
I'm looking for Tybee, too. Let me know if you find her. What a tree full of beautiful young women.
Post a Comment