We're leaving later today to spend two days at Disneyland for Jenna's 5th birthday. WooHoo! It will be fun to see it decorated up for Halloween. So, I won't be back posting until next week. I know you will survive just fine. P.S. We enjoyed the Soarin' Over California simulated glider ride. Jenna asked, "If my shoes fall off, where will they go?" . . . The Haunted Mansion was all re-decorated with the theme from The Nightmare Before Christmas -- way cool. Our two grandkids -- 5 and 3 1/2 -- were scared in the Bugs Life 3-D show. Cody sat on the floor covering his ears. At one part Jenna just screamed her head off.
The Halloween fireworks were spectacular! I personally laughed all the way through the pun-filled Jungle Cruise. At the end of the boat ride, I was just about to say out loud, "Emmitt, YOU ROCK!" but Jenna started crying because she got bumped in the head when we were getting out. Emmitt looked nerdy and had perfect comedic timing with his punny script. Hilarious!
The first day was great temperature and not so busy in the California side of D-land. The second day, Friday, was hotter and very busy. NOTE: the best day to go to D-land is Super Bowl Sunday. My parents and her siblings did that once and there were no lines and they walked on to every ride. WooHoo.
Side note: I don't remember seeing so much cleavage in one place. You know, not all cleavage is a beautiful thing! As my s.i.l. says, "It's all in the presentation."
2 comments:
Have a great time!!! It should be lovely this time of year.
I absolutely love Disneyland! It's the happiest place on earth for me!
Post a Comment