Here is a Monday Meme hosted by Wendishness this week . . .Here is the challenge : This week it’s all about gadgets! I would like to know what gadgets you can’t live without and those you could get rid of. It doesn’t matter what part of your life or house they dwell in, whether it’s the kitchen, your desk, shed or any other place but what works well for you and what doesn’t? I would prefer you take photos but I know for some that’s not always as easy so do whatever works for you. Most importantly – have FUN doing it!
To find out who the gadget gurus are on this Fun Monday, be sure to clink the link above.
To find out who the gadget gurus are on this Fun Monday, be sure to clink the link above.

Where would we be without GOOGLE!!! I guess still asking questions and having everyone say, "Duh . . . I don't know." AND Google Reader is the best thing ever! Now my bloggering is cut down to half the time. I tell my husband that "Monday and Tuesday are such busy blogging days for me." (so he won't ask "what did you do today?") I have two blogs and manage two others. I know, I know . . . I need to get a life. Actually, I have a great life -- thank you very much. You can check out my book blog HERE.
What can't you live without? If you have the same addictions as I do, hop over to this cute comic strip I stumbled across (don't worry, I'm o.k.)
. . . after reading a few of the other posts, I realize I cannot live without a garage and t.v. remote -- my nut/vegetable chopper -- and a can opener. I have a really nifty apple corer, but forget that I have it.
9 comments:
Uh oh....I must be your friend now! ;)
I'm so glad you joined in, I love your computer monitor, mine is a flat screen but the old square style, I'm dying to get a wide screen one!
Google is my friend too, whenever I need to know ANYTHING, I hit google, I'd be lost without it. AND of course my reader too, okay if I'm your friend - better add your blog to it ;)
Thanks for joining in the fun meme, I hope you'll join in the next ones too!!
I know what you mean about blogging taking up so much time. whew...
I've had to back off a bit just for sanity. ha.
I've used bloglines so long - I signed up for google reader -- but keep going back to bloglines. Comfort I guess. ha.
Google is my home page. but I'm stretching myself and trying Bing
I'd LOVE to spend more time on the blogs... *SIGH*
Oh, and my mother gave a really great all-purpose Racheal Ray kinda knife that I could not live with in the kitchen -- I hardly use anything else!
And I'm with you on the remote -- when I get to watch TV...
BTW, your site is lovely!
I'd hate to be without my computer and I agree with you about google. I now much prefer google reader to bloglines. Thanks for reminding me that I haven't transferred everyone across, something I must do.
I too spend way too much time blogging..but I'm retired so I can...hahaha. So happy you particapted in Fun Monday..it's always so nice to meet new friends. I love your blog layout and the music is so fitting for this time of year.
Welcome to Fun Monday! I love my computer, but I would use a notepad and pencil if I had to... The computer just makes it all so much easier. I have two blogs too, and it's hard to find the time to keep up with them sometimes!
I'm going to learn to love my computer. I'm on it every day to check email, blogs, and stumble through other tasks, but haven't mastered it yet.
Then there's my DVR. I love that I can record something and then watch what I want when I want in 30 minutes instead of 3 hours.
In the kitchen there is a Pampered Chef knife and chopper that I use every day - every day that I cook, that is. And call me sick, but I can't function without a good vacuum and an iron.
If you want to join this next Fun Monday you'll find it here at this link http://myanderings-myanderings.blogspot.com/2009/10/fun-mondayhair-today-gone-tomorrow.html
:)
I definitely can't live without my laptop...I do everything on it including watching TV!
Post a Comment